General Information About Lake Nakuru (Ksh. 16,000 | $350)
Lake Nakuru National Park (188 km2, 73 mi2), created in 1961 around Lake Nakuru, near Nakuru Town. It is best known for its thousands, sometimes millions of flamingos nesting along the shores. The surface of the shallow lake is often hardly recognizable due to the continually shifting mass of pink. The number of flamingos on the lake varies with water and food conditions and the best vantage point is from Baboon Cliff. Also of interest is an area of 188 km.
- Transport in 8 seater luxury open roof tour vans for 3 days
- 2 nights’ accommodation in camp / lodge
- Meals on Full board for 3 days (meals are Buffet)
- Comprehensive game drives for 3 days
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- Pick up and drop off in assigned areas
- 1 litres each per day
Masai visit Fee
Residence: Ksh. 16,000 per Person Sharing
Non-Residence: $350 per Person Sharing
-These Prices are for budget camping and not for luxury camping/lodges. For this we have different prices and at very discounted rates.
-For this special rate is for a group of 8 people, if the number decreases the price will adjust upwards.
Family packages are also available kindly contact us for more information.
*Call us if you have any questions and inquiries.